MyMonero.com is once again down for maintenance. Is there any way to get my funds out of my wallet, or are they permanently stuck there?
Yes, it's possible to get it out, although the process is a bit complicated, because MyMonero does not use the standard 25-word seeds.
- Use https://xmr.llcoins.net to convert your MyMonero 13-word seed into a standard Monero public address, private view key and private send key.
- This is very risky and requires that you trust the website. If you don't (and you shouldn't), you'll want to either disconnect the Internet so it can't call home, or use the source and run it completely offline.
- Install the Monero GUI client.
- Initialize an existing wallet using the address & keys you extracted in step 1.
- Configure the app to use a remote node, so you don't have to wait days to sync the full blockchain. (This is safe, but may compromise your privacy to some extent; details here.)
- Wait until connected and fully synchronized. If you're having trouble, try the steps here.
- Transfer the money out to a new wallet/exchange.