My question is how do I check if a transaction is in progress. I am willing to tip the person who helps me with this $50 (I will PM the person to get their LTC or ETH or XMR address to send to).
I transferred some XMR from Bithumb to Binance at 9am PST today (its currently 1pm). Normally I would be more patient as I could check if the transaction is on the network or block-chain in other crypto-currencies. However I have been unable to verify (possibly due to the anonymity of Monero). The information I have is the:
- Deposit Address (from Binance)
- Payment ID (from Binance)
- Transaction Number (From Bithumb)
- Address (from Bithumb) (note that this is way longer than my deposit address)
With this information, how can I check on my transaction's progress (or if I have lost my money). I have tried putting this information into http://xmr.llcoins.net but i get "Failed to get transaction data! Perhaps MoneroBlocks is down?" Thank you!
- Could I have used a "wrong address" (note the address and payment ID I used were the ones provided by Binance)
- Could it be that Binance and Bithumb are not compatable (I noticed that my deposit address on Binance is 95 characters and the deposit address on Bithumb is 106 characters)
- Could it just be taking a while (Bithumb says its fee was .05 XMR)