There have been discussions of adding hardware support for Monero, specifically for Trezor and Ledger wallet.
How much more entropy does a 9 digit pin (Trezor) offer compared to a 4 digit pin (Ledger Nano S)?
Will the 8 digit pin option planned for Ledger Bue also be made available for the Nano S in a future update?
Besides pin length what are some of the other primary differences in securing Monero (with unofficial Trezor firmware now and official firmware for both platforms when available) on Trezor compared to Ledger Nano S
Does either wallet support:
- Passwords in addition to a pin?
- Timeouts between pin/password attempts?
- Wiping of device after a certain number of incorrect pin/passwords attempts?
- Support for dummy accounts?
- Any other notable security features that differentiate one hardware wallet from the other?