I have a server in Germany with a monero node running.
1) I want my node to be informed about the appearance of a new block as faster as possible.
2) I also want other nodes to be quickly informed about my mined block.
What are the recommendations to achieve the best results for these two tasks?
- I opened the port 18080 so that my node accepts incoming connections from other nodes.
- I increased the limit of
increased the limit of
- I added public nodes found
on the internet through the parameter
As a result, I got such a config file:
add-priority-node=opennode.xmr-tw.org:18080 add-priority-node=node.moneroworld.com:18080 add-priority-node=node.xmrbackb.one:18080 add-priority-node=uwillrunanodesoon.moneroworld.com:18080 add-priority-node=node.xmr.to:18080 add-priority-node=nodes.hashvault.pro:18080 add-priority-node=node.supportxmr.com:18080 out-peers=512 in-peers=1024
I got the following results:
- incoming_connections_count - 35
- outgoing_connections_count - 511
I think I need to increase the number of incoming connections. But I can’t understand how this can be done.