- Can one Monero wallet be used to receive results from XMRig installed on 20 (or more) computers?
- Should the json file on each computer contain the same data?
- May I use XMRig in Whonix?
- What the best way to use XMRig anonymously?
- Yes, you have to place your xmr address in the config, along with the pool address you chose.
- Not necessarily, you could just keep the same address and pool, but other settings depends on your mining hardware
- Yes, why not? it's just another debian based OS. you can edit the Cmake file to deal with your OS.
- You could probably use it with tor or i2p by redirecting the traffic to it.