Monero 'Lithium Luna' (v0.12.3.0-release) CLI only.
I opened another thread that might or might not be related to this one.
I have 3 stagenet daemons running (for testing purpose, not on the same system), all running the version mentioned above.
2 of them show strange logging lines like these:
[220.127.116.11:51393 INC] Sync data returned a new top block candidate: 136994 -> 250777 [Your node is 113783 blocks (79 days) behind]
Strange thing about this message is, that it shows another block height. In between those messages I can find the real log info which says:
[18.104.22.168:57076 INC] Synced 137854/146135
When triggering the monerod
status command both daemons show
V1 (see the other thread).
The stagenet daemon not producing such messages shows
This is one obvious difference I could find, but I am not sure what to do about it.
It keeps on displaying those logs even after completing the synchronization. That's why I started all over - to no avail.
Additionally every now and then the following message appears in the logs:
[22.214.171.124:57862 INC] peer claims higher version that we think (9 for 232290 instead of 7) - we may be forked from the network and a software upgrade may be needed